Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Baby















B-Girl (thanks Jason) enjoying some bath time. We think that she's starting to understand that splashing and getting mommy and daddy wet is fun.













Hmmm, who can I manipulate today? This is an all too familiar look from her. This morning before coming into work she was having a good time in her swing listening to the music and watching her mobile. When I was leaving, I leaned in to give her a kiss and she started screaming. Apparently my noggin was blocking her view. I quickly retreated and apologized and a few seconds later she was smiling as if to say "I control you, you are my pawn. Now go fetch me a boob". Her powers of manipulation are progressing at an alarming rate.













This was Brynna watching Baby Einstein the other day. She now laughs and coos the whole way through the video. She seems to especially like seeing the little children. You've got to hand it to whoever came up with these videos. Production costs must be about $30 for these suckers (sock puppets, toy trucks etc) but they sell tons of copies and so far they seem well worth it. These videos are great for children and stoners alike with the shapes and colors. If you're tripping I'd probably steer clear though.

Practicing her "come hither" look. I'm gonna be in trouble when she's a teenager.

No comments: