Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hiding food 101

As I've mentioned previously, Brynna has become a somewhat finiky eater. She will actually eat just about anything but its getting her to take the first bite that can be the tough part. After the first bite is down, it's all systems go. Of course, some nights she's more interested in eating than others and becomes pickier about what she will eat on those nights. As if to apease us and make us believe she's the perfect child, she will carefully place her unwanted food on the seat next to her so that we think she has indeed eaten it all. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. If she realizes you are watching her though, she will quickly change plans and either shove the food in her mouth or offer it up for us to eat out of her gross, slimy, clenched little fists. You might think that a mixture of cheerios, applesauce, rice and chicken and kiwi would be delicious but you would be wrong. Trust me I know, its only through a deep seated love for her that I could choke something like that down. Be still my churning stomach.

Anyway, back to the main point, Brynna stashes her food, here is a video clip. Click HERE.

No comments: