Monday, December 05, 2005

__

Marcy has entered a picture of Brynna in a photo contest at Americanbaby.com. You can check out the link below. You’ll recognize the pic from a previous post.

PHOTO HERE

Brynna made two milestones this weekend. The first was her first cold. She was sniffing, coughing and sneezing all weekend. The worst of it was through Saturday night into Sunday morning. Thankfully she wasn’t uber congested and snotty because I didn’t want to have to pull out the turkey baster to suck any boogies out. Marcy did once just for fun I think. By yesterday, Brynna was still stuffy and coughing but when she wasn’t sleeping she was being her usual flirty self.














Her second milestone was her first roll. Yesterday afternoon as I was working in the basement Marcy starts screaming for me frantically. I couldn’t quite hear what she was saying but it sounded urgent. I had just let Chance in a few minutes prior so as I was sprinting upstairs the only thing that I could think of was the image of Chance running around the house holding Brynna in his mouth by the back of her diaper. Thankfully that wasn’t the case. Personally, I think that Marcy needs to work on making some sort of distinction between her excited voice and her freaked out voice or else I need to clean the gunk out of my ears. Anyway, Brynna had managed to roll from her belly to her back once for Mommy and then once for me as well. Of course as soon as I went to get the camera she decide that she was done for the day but her is what it might have looked like.

On her belly:
















On her back:

No comments: