Wednesday, December 07, 2005

2025 Tour de France?

I just thought that I would let everyone know that apparently the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  Brynna has been showing what I believe to be more than a passing interest with biking.  A couple of weeks ago while in the bike shop she was transfixed with all of the amazing biking stuff (who wouldn’t be?) and took special interest in a Kona poster that was hung from the ceiling.  Sure, it could have just been the bright, contrasting colors that caught her attention or the fact that it’s a Canadian company and, lets face it, Canadian’s are funny to look at, but I think that she was thinking “someday I’m going to have a kick ass Lisa RD”.  Also, when we are down in the basement riding the trainer Brynna will take a keen interest in the bike and the pedaling motion.  Again, it could be the movement and colors that attract her but I like to think that she is critiquing our form and preparing for the joy to come.  Suffice it to say, if and when she does get into riding, daddy will buy her anything her little heart desires.

No comments: