Monday, October 31, 2005

Last day

Today being my last day at JMA Cubicle Joe celebrated by passing out a sheet of quotes that I have made over the past 2 1/2 years. According to him, I did actually say all of these things. Thankfully, most are taken out of context or else you might think that I'm kind of strange or something. Although, after reading the quotes, there isn't much that I can say about a few of them..

here they are. Thanks Joe

RICK QUOTES

‘You find my foot sexy, don’t you?’
-7.11.03

‘…and then your hands get all dirty and you can’t touch yourself.’
-6.17.03

‘God, you’re stupid.’
-7.30.03

‘I want to pee on you right now.’
-8.30.03

‘I like to sit back here and look at my little thing.’
-9.26.03

‘C’mere, I need to measure your ass.’
-10.2.03

‘I’m just ignorant, that’s all.’
-10.28.03

‘Don’t you think it’s ironic that you like hair bands?’ (said to Joe)
-1.14.04

‘Prostitutes don’t cost very much in Maine, so my allowance covered it.’
-1.28.04

‘It just feels weird to be naked in front of the Baptist Church.’
-4.15.04

‘I can feel my testicles shrinking.’ (while enjoying some ‘easy listening’ music)
-11.10.04

‘I’ll let him sniff my butt or something, but I’m not giving him any presents.’
-12.7.04 (on Chance’s birthday)

‘I was heating up my fish, and thought –‘Oh crap! John will smell it!’. So I sat in the bathroom and ate it. I was sitting there thinking, ‘This is pathetic’.’
-1-18-05

‘Why you would try to brew coffee from monkey poop is beyond me.’
-1.31.05

‘Quit staring at your crack.’
-2.11.05
‘Is it bad if my pants keep vibrating?’
-2.16.05

‘I’m a little concerned about my mental well-being.’
-2.16.05

‘You never know with crazy people. Very unpredictable.’
-5.5.05

‘I’m going to burn my bra.’
-6.7.05


‘Shit. I should have thought of what to say before I started talking.’
-10-31-05


Words to live by my friends.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

i married you???