Monday, January 30, 2006

Yukon Cornelius

This blog is beginning to get out of control. Over the weekend I had a "fan" recognize me. Well, not me exactly, but my feet at least. Seems my "Shoe Whore" post has got feet of its own (get it? Shoe--feet!!!???) and has caused an outpouring of comments (2 actually). The second comment came from Marcy's boss Jon, who seems to find my new fashion sense to be a bit disturbing. This coming from a man who looks like he lived in Alaska long enough to develop an unnatural fondness for seals of the fairer sex (just kidding Jon, please don't fire Marcy).










That reminds me of a joke:

A penguin brings his car into the garage to be looked at because it was smoking. While waiting the penguin decided to have a tuna fish sandwich. After a while a mechanic comes in and says "Looks like you blew a seal." Embarrassed, the penguin wipes off his beak and says, "no that was just mayonnaise."

No comments: