Monday, July 11, 2005

Three Weddings and a Bike Race


Ok, ok, it was only one wedding and a bike race but that didn't sound as much like "Three Wedding and a Funeral" (only the best movie ever!). Marcy and I attended a wedding for a college friend of mine on Saturday in New Hampster. We were quarantined from the rest of the guests by being seated at a table with three other pregnant couples. I think that people were shying away from our table for fear of picking up some of the reproductivity germs that were obviously going around our table. On a good note, since all of the women at the table were impregnated it meant that there was more complimentary wine for us men to share! Good times...

Kev and I cutting a rug. If I didn't know better I would swear this was a gay club (check out the two dudes over my shoulder).

Extreme Jeffey!

On Sunday we got up at the butt-crack of dawn (at least for a Sunday after a wedding) and headed to Gorham Maine for my mountain bike race. I did reasonably well (finished second) but Marcy and I think that the highlight of the day was this photo-op of our friend and teammate Mary during pre-race warm-ups. I'm not sure what she was warming up for but it looks like more fun than what I'm doing...

No comments: