Wow, I just wrote a long winded bunch of nonsense that wasn't worth reading so I'll give you a quick rundown:
1. our house is listed.
2. we had two couples go through Thursday night.
3. by Friday afternoon we were under contract.
4. Marcy and I are shitting bricks because if the inspection goes well tomorrow (Thursday) we'll need to be out of the house in less than a month.
5. The new house design had been shelved since there was so little interest in our house.
6. I'm now scrambling to help Marcy get the house ready for sale and get the new house designed and get the lot cleared for the house and driveway.
7. I want to cry.
8. Please pray that the inspection goes well!