Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dancing machines

This past weekend, the Russillo's came by for a visit. It would have been fun if a certain 3 1/2 year old didn't have love for the two boys in her eyes. As the father of a girl, I knew that at some point I'd have to accept the fact that she's interested in boys. I knew it would happen, but I just figured it wouldn't happen til she was in her early thirties. At some point during the night, B put the gooey eyes away long enough to dance with Michael and Enzo to Madagascar's "I like to move it move it".


For the record, those two boys enjoy dancing WAY too much to be straight. The father in me is just sayin'.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Yeah, I'm sure Justin Timberlake HATES having all those women all over him. Just sayin'.

rick is! said...

Of all the guys who can dance well, Justin Timberlake is the one you chose to make reference to? I guess the apple (fruit) doesn't fall far from the tree.

Joe said...

Sorry, I guess I'm not the expert on sexy man-dancers that you are.

rick is! said...

ouch. good call.