Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm a smidge behind..


..on blogging recently and for good reason. We've been going gangbusters on the house build trying to beat the nastiest weather to the punch. A typical day for me recently has been up at 5, walk the dog, into work, work 9-ish hours, head to property to work for 3-4 hours, go home to have dinner and sleep. Did you notice that I didn't mention blog anywhere in there? Most aspects of our lives have suffered recently because of the push but that little aspect in each and everyone of us that likes to live inside helps us cope. Did that make any sense? I'm not sure and I refuse to re-read/re-write. Onto some pics (these are about a week behind).

me being all manly with a nail gun. no feet nailed to the house. yet...



first wall up. yeah!




Marcy getting her grind on.




view of the walk-out basement area.


No comments: