Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkinland

I've got pictures from Pumkinland a few weeks ago that I failed to blog about. Unfortunately, we've got some exciting news about the house that I want to pass on so I'm giving you the Clif Note version of this post. If, when writing this for real, I was going to make a joke I'll include a (lol) with the caption that way you'll know that what I would have written would have been funny as shit (as if you didn't know that already). Also, since *I've already; been punctuating strangely in this post, I'm gonna keep that going too?

Marcy and B in the corn maze. (lol, marcy, corncob yada yada yada)



B: and Calia hamming it up {w}hile waiting for a bouncy house.


Teeter-; totter



ducks

Rubbin' is Racin' (lol, again something to do with corn cobs)


No comments: