Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Picture in picture

I love pictures you can look at and find something new in it each time. Take this picture below for example. It's of Calia opening presents at her 2yr birthday party (I actually stole the pic from Tina's blog). At first glance it looks like your birthday party.







Look a bit closer though and you'll see a very upset Brynna in the background. Why is B upset? Well, just before this pic was taken B was standing and watching happily while Calia opened away. Calia, sensing Brynna was feeling left out walked over and handed her a pair of orange candy corn pants. B immediately fell into my lap and starting crying. Why she cried about this we'll never know, I can only assume it's because she's deathly affraid of candy corns. Again, I'm not sure why but it may have something to do with when, as an infant, I'd set her across the room and shoot candy corns at her to pass the time. Who knows.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: