Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The good life


I just took a quick test on Americanbaby.com about what type of baby you have and I was not surprised at how it came out.
You Have a Type A Baby!
Individuals who fit into this category are usually intense, persistent, stubborn, and competitive. With a drive to succeed, children with these personality traits have the ability to advance quickly in mental and physical tasks. Type A personalities also tend to be motivated by external sources, such as attention and appreciation from others. With high expectations for themselves, Type A personalities often become super-achievers and high-powered, career-driven individuals.

I’m planning my early retirement right now.  I figure that in less than 20 years she’ll be supporting mom and pop.  Either that or she’ll forget about us, move away and have a fabulous life.

No comments: