Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bronchiolitis


"Who me???"













"I've got junk in my trunk. No, seriously, I've got a giant load back there. Could you change me please?"












"Sucker! You just wiped my ass!"










Poor Brynna is battling a case of Bronchiolitis right now. She's coughing like crazy and having a hard time sleeping right now but hopefully she's on the downhill side of it since its been a few days now and it should only last about a week. She continues to gobble her food and has moved from rice cereal to oatmeal and is loving it. She literally can't get enough. We usually have to cut her off before she's really done otherwise she'd be pooping straight oatmeal. Come to think of it, that might be better than the green goo that she's been passing since she got sick. Something tells me that I may have just crossed the line of good taste right there but really, when was the last time the good taste line WAS even visible on this blog? Been quite some time me thinks...

2 comments:

Jason said...

Good luck with the little one. Brennan had the sames stuff this time last year. Not fun. Take care. -J

Dena said...

I love love love that great big smile!